Sunday, October 18, 2009

'it' attack -again

in my life was very simple like this, i hid a lot of trouble, actually.
sometimes many trouble make me difficult to breathing.

because i was a difficult 'open' people, so, much people don't know who really i am, what really i feel, even the people closest to me.

maybe they thought they knew who i was, who was always laughing, always to enjoy my life, indifferent to the situation, as no matter with any problems.

they are wrong.

i just a people who can't talk what i feel in my heart, can't talk about something rather sensitive, people who always trying to hide away and hide things because can not express the feeling. it's sad.
to be honest, i was a very lonely because my character is. yes, i am even ashamed to admit it now.
it is why i have a disease that i call the name of a zombie attack.

sometimes.. i can't feeling. i just can thinking. seemed empty and just nothing.
if it has been like that, i will turn into a very private person, introverted and ignore everything.

i was scared, actually.
i fear a sudden i used to be the not-social like that. i was afraid to be truly such autism.
i need someone i can trust to accompany me out of it all.
but the problem is, i can not say it.
i really wanted to cry.
but the problem is, i've forgotten how to do it.

why did this all happen?
i do not want to, im confused and everything will be chaotic.
i do not want to be a bad people.

im still seventeen and i just want to enjoyed my life with happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment